Officers typically patrol a given area, either on foot or in a vehicle, to deter criminal and disruptive activity, check IDs, watch CCTV monitors, etc. Company prefers candidates with open availability and who are able to work nights and some weekends. Day-time hours and overtime may be available at time of application. A high school diploma or GED is NOT REQUIRED for employment. Security experience is not required, as classroom training and on-the-job training will be provided.
Officers employed by Trinity Security, Inc. receive paid training, uniforms, weekly paychecks, overtime & holiday pay and bonuses/incentives.
Job Requirements may include but are not limited to:
- Perform duties and tasks outlined in site post orders and standard operating procedures (SOP)
- Patrolling, observing and reporting. Officers may be required to complete incident reports and daily shift activity reports, either hand-written or through the use of an electronic device
- Officer may be required to sit, stand or walk for long periods of time. Officer should be able to climb stairs and navigate uneven surfaces
- Officer may be required at times to lift or carry items between 10 and 25 lbs (however manual labor is typically not required or involved)
Job Type & Available Shifts :
Full-Time and Part-Time Positions Available for:
- Availability to work through the week and some weekends during middle or late shift, either on a full-time or part-time basis. Day time hours may also be available at the time of application.
- Ideal applicant will be able to work from 11pm to 7am Monday thru Friday and/or a day shift, middle shift or night shift on the weekend
Salary Range :
$11.00 to $12.00 per hour (Starting rates are based on experience, client specifications and client bill rates. Some sites may pay more than others)